28 Typewriter Galleries » Hunter: Richard Wood
873 Points, Typewriter Hunter
Typewriter collector, previous sewing machine collector.
Originally from the Garden of England, Kent. I have lived in Sheffield for over fifteen years.
As a young child, I always enjoyed taking things apart and seeing how they functioned.
I have been collecting a range of vintage typewriters for over two years.
Previously, I was interested in restoring sewing machines, then I acquired my mothers Olivetti Dora and looked under the hood and typed, I was hooked on typewriters and how they worked.
I learn something every day from passionate bloggers and typewriter enthusiasts.
Fan of Joe Van Cleave's typewriter video series.
Richard Wood's Links
- My first blog
- Why I love my Olympia Traveller de Luxe
- The super Smith-Corona Super
- Mustard yellow Silverette
- Replacing SM4 silencer spring
- Adventures with the Silver Seiko Silverette
- A dog walk and a trip out with the Consul
- Lap typing in England on the Oliver Portable
- The Resurrection of the Olivetti Lettera 22
- A trip to Hemswell looking for typewriters